Boeing Co (BA.N)
16 Mar 2018
SEATTLE Boeing Co has scrambled to reorganize testing of its new 777X to avoid being delayed by engine snags, while robots and mechanics are starting work on the fuselage, the executive who heads efforts to build the world's largest twin-engined jet said in an interview.
SEATTLE The smallest member of Boeing Co's upgraded narrowbody jetliner range, the 138-seat 737 MAX 7, began a maiden flight on Friday, the start of several months of trials before entering service next year, the company said.
SEATTLE, March 16 The smallest member of Boeing Co's upgraded narrowbody jetliner range, the 138-seat 737 MAX 7, began a maiden flight on Friday, the start of several months of trials before entering service next year, the company said.
BRIEF-Boeing CEO Dennis Muilenburg's 2017 Total Compensation Was $18.5 Million Versus $15.1 Million In 2016
* BOEING SAYS CEO DENNIS MUILENBURG'S TOTAL COMPENSATION FOR 2017 WAS $18.5 MILLION VERSUS $15.1 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING
* BOEING BOARD ELECTS CALHOUN LEAD DIRECTOR, EFFECTIVE APRIL 30TH; DUBERSTEIN TO BE NOMINATED AS DIRECTOR FOR 2018-2019 TO AID TRANSITION
NEW YORK The S&P 500 ended slightly lower on Thursday after a report that U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller had issued a subpoena for documents related to U.S. President Donald Trump's businesses offset strong jobs and manufacturing data. | Video
* Dow up 0.82 pct, S&P 0.13 pct, Nasdaq off 0.04 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
* Indexes up: Dow 1.12 pct, S&P 0.38 pct, Nasdaq 0.3 pct (Changes comment, adds details, updates prices)
* BOEING HORIZONX INVESTS IN FORTEM TECHNOLOGIES, CREATOR OF RADAR SYSTEMS FOR UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLES
* GE AVIATION BEGINS FLIGHT TESTING OF GE9X ENGINE FOR BOEING 777X AFTER DELAY - DOCUMENT Further company coverage:
|Airbus SE (AIR.PA)||€96.00||-0.84|
|Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT.N)||$331.40||-1.83|
|General Dynamics Corporation (GD.N)||$222.74||+0.14|
|Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC.N)||$338.63||-2.19|
|Raytheon Company (RTN.N)||$210.08||+1.50|
|Bombardier, Inc. (BBDb.TO)||$3.75||+0.03|
|Bombardier, Inc. (BBDa.TO)||$3.75||+0.02|
|Bombardier, Inc. (BBD_pd.TO)||$12.40||+0.05|
|Bombardier, Inc. (BBD_pc.TO)||$19.46||-0.04|
|Bombardier, Inc. (BBD_pb.TO)||$12.31||+0.04|