Banro Corp (BAA.TO)
* BANRO ANNOUNCES EXERCISE OF CONTRACTUAL RIGHT TO DEFER INTEREST PAYMENT ON SECURED NOTES
* Banro announces q3 2017 production results and gold delivery deferrals
* Banro Corp - operations at company's Twangiza mine in south Kivu province of DRC have not been impacted
* Twangiza produced 19,588 ounces of gold in Q2 2017 at a cash cost of $837 per ounce
* Banro Corp - twangiza and Namoya produced a combined 38,739 ounces of gold during Q2 of 2017
* Banro Corp - staff have now returned to Namoya and mining operations have resumed
KINSHASA Fighting between the Congolese army and a local militia in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo has forced Banro Corp's Namoya gold mine to suspend all operations and temporarily evacuate its staff, the company said on Monday.
KINSHASA, July 3 Fighting between the Congolese army and a local militia in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo has forced Banro Corp's Namoya gold mine to suspend all operations and temporarily evacuate its staff, the company said on Monday.
* Banro Corp - All operations at company's Namoya Mine have been temporarily suspended and staff were evacuated on a temporary basis.
* Banro Corp - Received notice from NYSE Market LLC that Banro is back in compliance with NYSE market's continued listing standards Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: