Balfour Beatty PLC (BALF.L)
21 Feb 2018
BRIEF-Balfour Beatty Joint Venture Awarded $1.95 bln Contract By Los Angeles World Airports For Automated People Mover
* BALFOUR BEATTY JOINT VENTURE AWARDED $1.95 BILLION CONTRACT BY LOS ANGELES WORLD AIRPORTS FOR AUTOMATED PEOPLE MOVER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 19 Britain's Balfour Beatty on Monday said it sold a further 5 percent stake in Connect Plus, the operator of the M25 orbital motorway, for 42 million pounds ($58.90 million) in cash.
* BALFOUR BEATTY ANNOUNCES THIRD PARTIAL SALE OF M25 INFRASTRUCTURE ASSET
Britain's Balfour Beatty said on Friday its joint venture had won a $1.95 billion contract relating to building, financing and managing an airport transport system at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in the United States.
Feb 16 Britain's Balfour Beatty said on Friday its joint venture had won a $1.95 billion contract relating to building, financing and managing an airport transport system at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in the United States.
* BALFOUR BEATTY - HAS BEEN AWARDED, IN JV, A $1.95 BILLION (C. £1.4 BILLION) AUTOMATED PEOPLE MOVER CONTRACT AT LOS ANGELES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
* HAS REPURCHASED £39,000,000 IN AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF THE £252,700,000 1.875 PCT CONVERTIBLE BONDS DUE 2018
* SELECTED BY WESTDALE AND KDC TO BUILD EPIC, A 16-STORY OFFICE TOWER LOCATED IN DALLAS' HISTORIC DEEP ELLUM NEIGHBORHOOD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCES EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP PROMOTIONS FOR U.S. OPERATIONS
* BALFOUR BEATTY LIVING PLACES APPOINTED TO DELIVER MANCHESTER CITY COUNCIL'S GRITTING SERVICE AS CARILLION IS NO LONGER ABLE TO