Baloise Holding Ltd (BALN.S)
23 Feb 2018
ZURICH, Feb 9 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.5 percent down at 8,718 points on Friday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* ENTERS INTO INNOVATIVE COLLABORATION WITH BANK CLER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* HANS-JÖRG SCHMIDT-TRENZ IS TO JOIN BÂLOISE HOLDING LTD'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* 9-MONTH TOTAL VOLUME OF BUSINESS AT CHF 7,219.6 MILLION, ON PAR WITH PRIOR YEAR PERIOD
* SUCCESSFULLY PLACED AN INAUGURAL CHF 500 MILLION HYBRID BOND ISSUED BY BALOISE LIFE LTD AND GUARANTEED ON A SUBORDINATED BASIS BY BÂLOISE HOLDING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
FRANKFURT/LONDON European insurers Allianz and Baloise Holding and London-based buyout fund Cinven are finalizing rival offers for Generali's Belgian unit ahead of a Sept. 8 deadline, sources told Reuters.
FRANKFURT/LONDON, Sept 1 European insurers Allianz and Baloise Holding and London-based buyout fund Cinven are finalising rival offers for Generali's Belgian unit ahead of a Sept. 8 deadline, sources told Reuters.
LONDON, Sept 1 (IFR) - Baloise Group has mandated UBS Investment Bank as sole structuring adviser and bookrunner and Credit Suisse, UBS Investment Bank and Zürcher Kantonalbank as joint lead managers to arrange a series of investor meetings in Switzerland, starting Thursday, September 7.
* H1 GROUP'S BUSINESS VOLUME CONTINUED TO GROW. AT CHF 5,671.0 MILLION, IT WAS 0.8 PER CENT LARGER THAN IN THE PRIOR-YEAR PERIOD