British American Tobacco PLC (BATS.L)
11 Dec 2017
* DECLARED A SECOND INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 43.6 PENCE PER ORDINARY SHARE OF 25P FOR YEAR ENDING 31 DECEMBER 2017
* TO LAUNCH NEW PRODUCT 'PALL MALL' IN PARTNERSHIP WITH BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO CO DURING DEC AT CONSUMER SALES PRICE OF EGP 18 Source: (http://bit.ly/2ACDuYt) Further company coverage: )
-- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
LONDON British American Tobacco forecast revenue from its "next generation products" to double to more than 1 billion pounds next year as it sells vapour devices in more markets. | Video
* BAT shares up 2 pct at 4923 pence at 0940 GMT (Adds details on UK parliamentary inquiry)
LONDON, Oct 25 British American Tobacco , the world's biggest international tobacco company, expects its "next generation products" to generate revenue of over 1 billion pounds ($1.3 billion) next year, doubling from more than 500 million this year.
* Lionel L. Nowell III, Holly Keller Koeppel, Luc Jobin have been appointed to committees of board with effect from 2 Oct Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Sept 26 The UK's top share index fell for a second day on Tuesday, although a rise in oil prices lifted energy stocks and a broker upgrade gave support to British American Tobacco.
British American Tobacco has reorganized its regional management structure to integrate its vaping products with its core business, in a push by the world’s biggest listed tobacco company to help cigarette alternatives go mainstream.
* Reorganizes to help integrate vaping products with core business