Billabong International Ltd (BBG.AX)
23 Mar 2018
* HY TOTAL REVENUE FROM ORDINARY ACTIVITIES $476.4 MILLION, DOWN 6.8%
* FEDERAL COURT ORDERED THAT MEETING OF BILLABONG SHAREHOLDERS BE CONVENED TO CONSIDER DEAL FOR UNIT TO ACQUIRE CO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FEDERAL COURT ORDERED THAT MEETING OF CO'S SHAREHOLDERS BE CONVENED TO CONSIDER DEAL FOR BOARDRIDERS' UNIT TO ACQUIRE CO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BORDEAUX, France The French coastguard on Tuesday searched for Pierre Agnes, the chief executive of U.S. surfwear retailer Boardriders Inc, after his 36-foot (10.97 m) sailboat was found washed up on the country's Atlantic coast. | Video
NEW YORK US surfwear retailer Boardriders Inc will use $600 million of loans to back its purchase of Australian peer Billabong International Ltd, according to three sources familiar with the matter.
NEW YORK, Jan 10 US surfwear retailer Boardriders Inc will use US$600m of loans to back its purchase of Australian peer Billabong International Ltd, according to three sources familiar with the matter.
SYDNEY Australian surfwear seller Billabong International Ltd agreed to a buyout from its top shareholder and major lender Oaktree Capital Management LP on Friday, in a deal valuing the company at about A$197.7 million ($155 million).
* Billabong shares rise 2.8 pct to A$0.99 (Recasts and adds buyer comment, analyst quote and shares)
Jan 5 Sports apparel seller Billabong International Ltd said on Friday it had entered an agreement with Boardriders Inc for the U.S.-based firm to buy the company for about A$197.7 million ($155 million).
* ENTERED SCHEME IMPLEMENTATION DEED WITH BOARDRIDERS, INC; BOARDRIDERS TO BUY ALL OF SHARES IN BILLABONG