Cott Corp (BCB.TO)
21 Feb 2018
* REG-REFRESCO COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF COTT'S BOTTLING ACTIVITIES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* COTT ANNOUNCES UK COMPETITION AND MARKETS AUTHORITY UPDATE REGARDING THE SALE OF ITS TRADITIONAL BEVERAGE MANUFACTURING BUSINESS TO REFRESCO
LONDON, Jan 3 Drinks bottler Refresco is willing to offer remedies to concerns voiced by Britain's Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) over the Dutch company's $1.25 billion acquisition of Cott Corp's bottling activities.
* REG-REFRESCO PROVIDES UPDATE OF UK COMPETITION AND MARKETS AUTHORITY ON ACQUISITION PROCESS COTT'S BOTTLING ACTIVITIES
LONDON, Jan 3 Britain's Competition and Markets Authority on Wednesday said it is concerned that Refresco's $1.25 billion purchase of Canada-based Cott Corp's bottling activities could result in higher prices or lead to lower quality standards.
* COMPETITION AND MARKETS AUTHORITY (CMA) HAS BEEN CARRYING OUT AN INITIAL INVESTIGATION INTO REFRESCO'S PROPOSED $1.25 BILLION (ABOUT £935 MILLION) PURCHASE OF COTT'S WORLDWIDE BEVERAGE MANUFACTURING BUSINESS.
* POINT72 ASSET MANAGEMENT LP REPORTS 5 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN COTT CORP AS OF DEC 7 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2yTto0p) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-UK's CMA considering whether Cott Corp, Refresco Group NV deal will result in creation of relevant merger situation
* CONSIDERING WHETHER COTT COR, REFRESCO GROUP NV DEAL WILL RESULT IN CREATION OF A RELEVANT MERGER SITUATION Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Cott announces conditional full redemption of cott beverages inc.'s 5.375% senior notes due 2022 and ds services of america, inc.'s 10.000% second-priority senior secured notes due 2021 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Cott announces appointment of Kenneth C. "Casey" Keller Jr. to board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: