BCE Inc (BCE.TO)
* UNIFOR - UNIFOR MEMBERS WORKING AT BELL CANADA CLERICAL DIVISION RATIFIED A FOUR-YEAR COLLECTIVE AGREEMENT Source text for Eikon:
* BCE INC - TERMINATION OF ITS PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED THIRD PARTY SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM UNDER WHICH NO COMMON SHARES WERE REPURCHASED
* BCE ANNOUNCES SPECIFIC SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM AS PART OF ITS NORMAL COURSE ISSUER BID
Canadian telecoms companies BCE Inc and Telus reported increases in their fourth-quarter revenues on Thursday as they added more postpaid subscribers than expected in a highly competitive wireless market.
* BCE adds 175,000 postpaid wireless customers, Telus 121,000
Feb 8 Canada's main stock index was little changed after the opening bell on Thursday as declines in the financial sector were offset by firmer energy shares, as well as gains in BCE Inc after the company reported quarterly results.
* BCE REPORTS 2017 Q4 AND FULL-YEAR RESULTS, ANNOUNCES 2018 FINANCIAL TARGETS - 5.2% DIVIDEND INCREASE TO $3.02 PER YEAR
Feb 8 Canadian telecommunications company BCE Inc reported a 12.5 percent fall in quarterly profit on Thursday, hurt by higher expenses and asset impairment charges of C$82 million ($65 million).
* UNIFOR AND BELL CANADA REACH TENTATIVE AGREEMENT FOR CLERICAL UNIT
* ERICSSON - SELECTED BY BELL CANADA TO POWER ITS NEXT GEN MULTISCREEN TV SERVICES
|Rogers Communications Inc. (RCIb.TO)||$58.62||+0.49|
|Rogers Communications Inc. (RCIa.TO)||$59.40||0.00|
|TELUS Corporation (T.TO)||$46.30||+0.11|
|TELUS Corporation (Ta.TO)||$7.17||-0.01|
|Shaw Communications Inc (SJRb.TO)||$24.62||+0.02|
|Shaw Communications Inc (SJRa.V)||$27.64||+0.96|
|Shaw Communications Inc (SJR_pa.TO)||$18.36||-0.06|
|Netflix, Inc. (NFLX.OQ)||$317.50||+4.02|
|Bell Aliant Inc (BA.TO)||--||--|
|Bell Aliant Inc (AIT_pa.TO)||--||--|