Brinks Co (BCO.N)
25 Apr 2018
* "EXPECT INCREASED PROFIT GROWTH IN SECOND HALF FROM NORMAL SEASONALITY AND ADDITION OF RODOBAN ACQUISITION IN BRAZIL"
* BRINKS CO CEO DOUGLAS A. PERTZ'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $7.8 MILLION VERSUS $8.3 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2GJsFo5] Further company coverage:
* BRINK’S ANNOUNCES BRAND LICENSING AGREEMENT WITH MONI SMART SECURITY
* RESULTS INCLUDE $92 MILLION NON-CASH CHARGE RELATED TO TAX REFORM IN Q4, FY
Jan 10 An international gold shipment worth about $13 million was stolen from security firm Brink's Co , a source with knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Wednesday.
Jan 10 Brink's Co said on Wednesday an international gold shipment was stolen on Dec. 6 and the secure logistics firm said it would result in a fourth-quarter pretax charge of about $11 million.
* BRINKS CO - PLAN TO INVEST ABOUT $400 MILLION PER YEAR TO ACQUIRE BUSINESSES SIMILAR TO RODOBAN IN 2018 AND 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BRINKS CO SAYS THEFT OF AN INTERNATIONAL GOLD SHIPMENT IN DECEMBER WILL RESULT IN A FOURTH-QUARTER PRETAX CHARGE OF APPROXIMATELY $11 MILLION
* On Nov 9, board approved amendment to co's bylaws to decrease number of persons serving on board to reflect Peter Feld's retirement