BDO Unibank Inc (BDO.PS)
11 Dec 2017
MANILA, Dec 8 BDO Unibank Inc, the Philippines' largest bank, said on Friday it has raised $150 million from a green bond sale, the first such issue by a local lender, with International Finance Corp (IFC) as the sole investor.
* 9-month net interest income rose by 23 percent to 59.8 billion pesos Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-BDO Unibank clarifies on article regarding acquisition of or investment in Rizal Commercial Banking
* Clarifies that there are no definite discussions regarding an acquisition of or investment in Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MANILA, Aug 31 BDO Unibank Inc said on Thursday it would issue $700 million in fixed-rate notes, the largest single transaction to date by a Philippine bank, to support its lending operations and meet other funding requirements.
* Posted 13.3 billion pesos in net income in the first six months of 2017
* Co is set to issue 5.0 billion pesos of long-term negotiable certificates of deposit Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Acceptance of retirement of Dennis B. Velasquez, executive vice president and head of central operations group of BDO