Franklin Resources Inc (BEN.N)
22 May 2018
* FRANKLIN RESOURCES INC REPORTS 13.3 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN TALOS ENERGY INC AS OF MAY 10, 2018 - SEC FILING Source text - https://bit.ly/2IqznTV Further company coverage:
Virgin Mobile Middle East and Africa (VMMEA), part-owned by British entrepreneur Richard Branson’s Virgin Group, has raised $30 million via Islamic bonds ahead of a proposed initial public offering.
May 14 Virgin Mobile Middle East and Africa (VMMEA), part-owned by British entrepreneur Richard Branson’s Virgin Group, has raised $30 million via Islamic bonds ahead of a proposed initial public offering.
* FRANKLIN RESOURCES, INC. ANNOUNCES MONTH-END ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT
BRIEF-Franklin Templeton Investments Canada Not To Proceed With Proposed Changes To Franklin Bissett Dividend Income Funds
* FRANKLIN TEMPLETON INVESTMENTS CANADA ANNOUNCES DECISION NOT TO PROCEED WITH PROPOSED CHANGES TO FRANKLIN BISSETT DIVIDEND INCOME FUNDS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.75 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
KUALA LUMPUR, April 25 Malaysia's Islamic bond market could attract Chinese companies if there were more foreign currency-denominated issues, a chief investment officer at fund manager Franklin Templeton Investments said on Wednesday.
* FRANKLIN RESOURCES, INC. ANNOUNCES ADDITION TO STOCK REPURCHASE PROGRAM
* FRANKLIN RESOURCES INC ANNOUNCES MONTH-END ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT
NEW YORK, April 4 (LPC) - Asset managers including Franklin Templeton Investments and O’Shares Investments are getting ready to launch new bank loan exchange-traded funds (ETFs) to benefit from a rising interest rate environment.