16 Mar 2018
* SOTHEBY’S REPORTS 2017 FULL YEAR AND FOURTH QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS
LONDON A flawless diamond, the size of a large strawberry, is expected to fetch a world record price when it comes to market at Sotheby's in London this month.
LONDON, Feb 8 A flawless diamond, the size of a large strawberry, is expected to fetch a world record price when it comes to market at Sotheby's in London this month.
* SOTHEBY'S - ACQUISITION OF THREAD GENIUS, A STARTUP SPECIALIZING IN TASTE-BASED IMAGE RECOGNITION AND RECOMMENDATION TECHNOLOGIES
* CONCLUDED 2017 AUCTIONS THIS WEEK, REACHING AN ANNUAL SALES TOTAL OF $4.7 BILLION THAT REPRESENTS A 13.1% INCREASE OVER 2016 RESULTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SOTHEBY'S - PRICING OF $400 MILLION OF ITS SENIOR UNSECURED NOTES DUE 2025 THROUGH AN OFFERING TO QUALIFIED INSTITUTIONAL BUYERS
* SOTHEBY’S ANNOUNCES PROPOSED OFFERING OF $400 MILLION OF SENIOR NOTES DUE 2025
GENEVA A large pink diamond, rare for its color and clarity, was among several major jewels that failed to sell on Wednesday at Sotheby's auction in Geneva. | Video
* Laurence Graff buys diamond earrings, emerald necklace (Adds Sotheby's statement, names Graff as buyer in paragraphs 8 and 10)
GENEVA, Nov 15 "The Raj Pink", the largest known diamond graded "fancy intense pink" for its rare colour, was among several major jewels stranded on the auction block on Wednesday at Sotheby's sale in Geneva.