Biocon Ltd (BION.NS)
BRIEF-India's Biocon To Transfer Biosimilar Business Via Slump Sale As 'Going Concern' To Biocon Biologics India
* INDIA'S BIOCON SAYS TO TRANSFER BIOSIMILAR BUSINESS THROUGH SLUMP SALE AS 'GOING CONCERN' TO BIOCON BIOLOGICS INDIA - EXCHANGES
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday approved Mylan NV's biosimilar of Roche's blockbuster treatment for breast cancer, Herceptin, making it the second copycat cancer drug to be approved in the United States.
* Approval ups confidence in Mylan's biosimilar efforts -analysts
* EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY ACCEPTS MARKETING AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS FOR MYLAN AND BIOCON'S PROPOSED BIOSIMILARS TRASTUZUMAB AND PEGFILGRASTIM
* Launches Krabeva - biosimilar Bevacizumab for treating several types of cancer in India
* Says Biocon's facility receives EIR with vai status Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oct 26 India's Biocon Ltd posted a 53 percent fall in quarterly profit on Thursday, missing estimates, as higher costs at its Malaysia plant and pricing pressures in its active pharmaceutical ingredients business weighed.
* Sept quarter consol profit 688 million rupees versus 1.47 billion rupees last year
* Says Biocon's facility in Vishakhapatnam completes USFDA inspection with no observations Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Bioepis could receive 4 EU biosimilar approvals in two years