Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD.N)
22 Jun 2018
* LAND & BUILDINGS SAYS BELIEVE WORK STILL NEEDS TO BE DONE REGARDING BROOKDALE SENIOR LIVING'S CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND STRATEGIC DIRECTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FIVE STAR SENIOR LIVING INC ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
* QTRLY SAME COMMUNITY REVENUE PER OCCUPIED UNIT (REVPOR) SEQUENTIALLY INCREASED 2.5% FROM Q4 OF 2017
* SAYS TERESA F. SPARKS APPOINTED INTERIM CFO Source text: [https://bit.ly/2unyW6l] Further company coverage:
* FOSUN INTERNATIONAL LIMITED REPORTS 5.11 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN BROOKDALE SENIOR LIVING INC AS OF MARCH 15 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2ulDqun) Further company coverage:
* BROOKDALE SENIOR LIVING SAYS ON MARCH 2, BOARD REDUCED NUMBER OF DIRECTORS CONSTITUTING BOARD TO 7 FROM 9 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2IaUAgL) Further company coverage:
CHICAGO Shares in Genesis Healthcare Inc and Brookdale Senior Living Inc, two of the largest U.S. nursing home operators, plummeted on Thursday after separate announcements that reinforced investors' fears of a bumpy industry outlook.
Feb 22 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Thursday:
Brookdale Senior Living Inc said on Thursday that it had rejected a buyout offer for $9 per share as the "indication of interest" was unacceptable.
Feb 22 Brookdale Senior Living Inc said on Thursday that it had rejected a buyout offer for $9 per share as the "indication of interest" was unacceptable.