Barnes & Noble Inc (BKS.N)
* BARNES & NOBLE - ON FEB 13, CO ANNOUNCED IT HAS IMPLEMENTED NEW LABOR MODEL FOR STORES THAT HAS RESULTED IN ELIMINATION OF CERTAIN STORE POSITIONS
* BARNES & NOBLE APPOINTS TIMOTHY MANTEL AS CHIEF MERCHANDISING OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BARNES & NOBLE INC - TOTAL SALES FOR HOLIDAY PERIOD WERE $953 MILLION, DECLINING 6.4% AS COMPARED TO PRIOR YEAR
* BARNES & NOBLE REPORTS FISCAL 2018 SECOND QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS
Nov 17 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Barnes & Noble Inc said on Thursday a deal proposed by an activist investor to take the bookstore chain private was not "bona fide" as its chairman and founder, Leonard Riggio, would not participate and raising the required funds was highly unlikely.
Nov 16 Barnes & Noble Inc said on Thursday a deal proposed by an activist investor to take the bookstore chain private was not "bona fide" as its chairman and founder, Leonard Riggio, would not participate and raising the required funds was highly unlikely.
Nov 16 Sandell Asset Management Corp, an activist investor in Barnes & Noble Inc, has proposed a transaction that would take the bookseller private with the help of current shareholders and debt financing, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday.
* BARNES & NOBLE INVESTOR PROPOSES DEAL TO TAKE BOOKSELLER PRIVATE- WSJ, CITING SOURCES
A federal judicial panel on Wednesday refused a motion by tech-security patent holder Blue Spike to consolidate pretrial proceedings for the nine patent infringement lawsuits it has filed against several television, computer and smartphone manufacturers.