Barnes & Noble Inc (BKS.N)
16 Mar 2018
* BARNES & NOBLE INC - APPROVED CO'S FISCAL 2019 BUDGET AND EXPECTS FY 2019 CONSOLIDATED EBITDA TO BE IN A RANGE OF $175 MILLION TO $200 MILLION - SEC FILING
* SETS QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.15PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* BARNES & NOBLE INC - ANNOUNCED LAUNCH OF BARNES & NOBLE BOOK CLUB Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BARNES & NOBLE REPORTS FISCAL 2018 THIRD QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS
* BARNES & NOBLE - ON FEB 13, CO ANNOUNCED IT HAS IMPLEMENTED NEW LABOR MODEL FOR STORES THAT HAS RESULTED IN ELIMINATION OF CERTAIN STORE POSITIONS
* BARNES & NOBLE APPOINTS TIMOTHY MANTEL AS CHIEF MERCHANDISING OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BARNES & NOBLE INC - TOTAL SALES FOR HOLIDAY PERIOD WERE $953 MILLION, DECLINING 6.4% AS COMPARED TO PRIOR YEAR
* BARNES & NOBLE REPORTS FISCAL 2018 SECOND QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS
Nov 17 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Barnes & Noble Inc said on Thursday a deal proposed by an activist investor to take the bookstore chain private was not "bona fide" as its chairman and founder, Leonard Riggio, would not participate and raising the required funds was highly unlikely.