bluebird bio Inc (BLUE.O)
16 Aug 2018
BRIEF-FDA Grants Breakthrough Therapy Designation To Lenti-D For The Treatment Of Cerebral Adrenoleukodystrophy
* FDA GRANTS BREAKTHROUGH THERAPY DESIGNATION TO LENTI-D™ FOR THE TREATMENT OF CEREBRAL ADRENOLEUKODYSTROPHY
FRANKFURT German biotech firm Medigene has secured a wider remit under a collaboration with U.S. peer Bluebird Bio on a technology that boosts the immune response to cancer, increasing the pool of potential milestone payments to $1.5 billion.
* Shares up 8 pct (Adds shares, background on technology, analyst comment)
FRANKFURT, May 14 German biotech firm Medigene has secured a wider remit under a collaboration with U.S. peer Bluebird Bio on technology that boosts the immune response to cancer, increasing the pool of potential milestone payments to $1.5 billion.
* BLUEBIRD BIO REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND HIGHLIGHTS OPERATIONAL PROGRESS
BRIEF-Bluebird Bio And Celgene Corporation To Co-Develop Anti-Bcma Car T Cell Therapy Bb2121 In The U.S.
* BLUEBIRD BIO AND CELGENE CORPORATION ENTER INTO AGREEMENT TO CO-DEVELOP AND CO-PROMOTE ANTI-BCMA CAR T CELL THERAPY BB2121 IN THE UNITED STATES
* BLUEBIRD BIO REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND HIGHLIGHTS OPERATIONAL PROGRESS
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF81.72||+0.86|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$68.85||+1.48|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,610.00||+19.60|
|Sangamo Therapeutics Inc (SGMO.OQ)||$15.45||+0.10|
|GlycoMimetics Inc (GLYC.OQ)||$14.34||-0.38|
|Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc (BLCM.OQ)||$6.41||+0.19|
|Acceleron Pharma Inc (XLRN.OQ)||$47.95||+0.39|
|Global Blood Therapeutics Inc (GBT.OQ)||$49.95||+2.00|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$41.42||+0.26|
|Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (VRTX.OQ)||$174.96||+1.96|