Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMYMP.PK)
* MERCY INVESTMENT SERVICES - AT BRISTOL-MYERS SHAREHOLDERS’ MEETING, SHAREHOLDERS WILL HAVE CHANCE TO VOTE ON PROPOSAL SPONSORED BY MULTIPLE SHAREHOLDERS
* BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB CO - CEO GIOVANNI CAFORIO'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION $18.7 MILLION VERSUS $16.9 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING
* Company expects $1 billion in Adcetris sales within few years
ZURICH Roche's immunotherapy Tecentriq on Tuesday racked up a third trial win in combination with other cancer drugs, a boost for the Swiss drugmaker as it seeks to muscle in on space dominated by Merck and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
* Still awaiting overall survival data (Recasts to focus on Roche's strategy, adds analyst comment)
BRIEF-Biohaven restructures license agreement with Bristol-Myers Squibb to reduce royalties payable on its migraine product candidates
March 12 Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd:
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co said on Tuesday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration had approved a four-week dosing schedule for its cancer drug, Opdivo.
March 6 Bristol-Myers Squibb Co said on Tuesday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration had approved a four-week dosing schedule for its cancer drug, Opdivo.
March 6 Bristol-Myers Squibb Co said on Tuesday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration had approved a new dosing schedule for its drug, Opdivo, across a number of cancers the drug is already approved to treat.
BRIEF-Bristol-Myers Squibb's Opdivo Now The First And Only FDA-Approved PD-1 Inhibitor To Offer Every Four-Week Dosing
* BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB'S OPDIVO® (NIVOLUMAB) NOW THE FIRST AND ONLY FDA-APPROVED PD-1 INHIBITOR TO OFFER EVERY FOUR-WEEK DOSING
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$125.10||-2.28|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$34.49||-1.11|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$53.41||-0.71|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€63.71||-0.92|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,788.00||-45.50|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,315.60||+41.80|
|Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)||$74.76||-1.77|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF216.00||-0.40|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF218.20||+0.20|