Bank of Queensland Ltd (BOQ.AX)
18 Dec 2017
* COMPLETED BOOKBUILD FOR CAPITAL NOTES OFFER ANNOUNCED ON NOV 22, 2017; MARGIN SET AT 3.75 PCT P.A.
* Announces offer of fully paid, unsecured, non- cumulative, perpetual, convertible notes to raise $300 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (email@example.com)
* FY net interest margin 1.87 percent versus 1.94 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Set CET 1 capital target range to be between 8.0 pct and 9.5 pct and total capital range to be between 11.5 percent and 14.5 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CFO Anthony Rose said, based upon BOQ's assessment, BOQ already meets prescribed threshold Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (email@example.com)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SYDNEY, July 10 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned Bank of Queensland Limited's (BOQ; A-/Stable/F2) Series 2017-1 covered bonds a final 'AAA' rating with a Stable Outlook. The fixed-rate EUR500 million bond with a five-year maturity is the first issued under the conditional pass-through covered bond programme and is also the first conditional pass-through bond to be issued in the Asia-Pacific region. KEY RATING DRIVERS The rating is bas