Hugo Boss AG (BOSSn.DE)
23 Mar 2018
METZINGEN, Germany German fashion house Hugo Boss expects heavy investment on integrating its websites and stores to keep a lid on profit growth in 2018 even as a shift to add more casual styles helps sales to accelerate.
* Shares down 4.4 percent (Adds comments from news conference)
* HUGO BOSS CEO SAYS EXPECTS IMPROVEMENT IN OPERATING PROFIT IN 2019
BERLIN, March 8 German fashion house Hugo Boss said it expected sales growth to accelerate in 2018 and net income to rise as a brand overhaul to appeal to younger consumers and efforts to improve its ecommerce offering gained traction.
* SAYS SUPERVISORY BOARD AGREED TO EXTEND THE TENURE OF THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AND CHAIRMAN OF THE MANAGING BOARD MARK LANGER
* Melrose sweetens GKN offer (Adds detail and graphic, updates prices at close)
LONDON, Jan 17 UK shares edged down on Wednesday with a flurry of corporate news triggering sharp moves, such as for Interserve after the Financial Times reported the UK government was monitoring the contractor in light of the collapse of competitor Carillion.
LONDON British luxury brand Burberry reported a 2 percent drop in retail revenue for the Christmas quarter after sales in Europe slipped against a year ago when a fall in the pound had helped its home market.
LONDON, Jan 17 British luxury brand Burberry reported a 2 percent drop in retail revenue for the Christmas quarter after sales in Europe slipped against a year ago when a fall in the pound had helped its home market.
* European stocks end off highs * Cyclicals underperform after rally * UK inflation down from November peak * DAX shrugs off stronger euro Jan 16 Welcome to the home for real time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Julien Ponthus. Reach him on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: email@example.com CLOSING SNAPSHOT: STOXX 600 FLAT (1651 GMT) Euro