Bharti Airtel Ltd (BRTI.BO)
16 Mar 2018
LONDON Helios Towers has ditched its plans to launch an initial public offering (IPO) in London which was expected to value the business at about 2 billion pounds ($2.8 billion), the African mobile networks operator said on Thursday.
LONDON, March 15 Helios Towers has ditched its plans to launch an initial public offering (IPO) in London which was expected to value the business at about 2 billion pounds ($2.8 billion), the African mobile networks operator said on Thursday.
BRIEF-Bharti Airtel Approves Allotment Of 30,000 NCDs Up To 30 Bln Rupees On Private Placement Basis
* APPROVED ALLOTMENT OF 30,000 NCDS AGGREGATING TO INR 30 BILLION ON PRIVATE PLACEMENT BASIS Source text: http://bit.ly/2Hwqkfi Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Bharti Airtel Approves Transfer Of 19 Pct Stake Of Bharti Telemedia To Nettle Infrastructure Investments
* SAYS CO APPROVED TRANSFER OF 19 PERCENT SHARES OF BHARTI TELEMEDIA TO NETTLE INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENTS
* BHARTI AIRTEL - SINGTEL CONCLUDES BHARTI TELECOM INVESTMENT WITH ALLOTMENT OF 85.5 MILLION SHARES TO SINGTEL INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENTS
* APPROVES ISSUANCE OF FOREIGN CURRENCY BONDS UPTO A LIMIT OF USD 1 BILLION
BRIEF-Bharti Airtel Says NCLT Sanctioned Scheme Of Amalgamation Between Telenor (India) Communications, Co
* SAYS NCLT, NEW DELHI, PRINCIPAL BENCH SANCTIONED SCHEME OF AMALGAMATION BETWEEN TELENOR (INDIA) COMMUNICATIONS, CO Source text - http://bit.ly/2FBM3Ff Further company coverage:
* AIRTEL ACQUIRES INDIA LEG OF GBI'S INDIA-MIDDLE EAST-EUROPE SUBMARINE CABLE
LAGOS, Feb 28 Teleology Holdings Limited has emerged as preferred bidder for Nigeria's fourth largest telecoms firm 9mobile and has been asked to pay a deposit of $50 million in March, two sources with knowledge of the deal told Reuters.
BARCELONA India's Bharti Airtel is exploring merger and sale options for its mobile towers businesses as Chairman Sunil Bharti Mittal seeks to get out of the infrastructure game and focus on connectivity.