Boston Scientific Corp (BSX.N)
16 Feb 2018
A federal appeals court on Tuesday upheld a 2014 verdict ordering Boston Scientific Corp to pay four women a total of $18.5 million for injuries caused by the company's transvaginal mesh devices.
Boston Scientific Corp forecast full-year earnings largely below Wall Street estimate and the medical device maker said it would likely do three or four acquisitions in the next 18 months.
* Shares fall 1.7 pct (Adds conference call details, analysts comments, updates shares)
Feb 1 Boston Scientific Corp on Thursday forecast better-than-expected 2018 revenue after the medical device maker's fourth-quarter sales beat Wall Street estimates on higher sales in its cardiac rhythm management unit.
Feb 1 Medical device maker Boston Scientific Corp posted a quarterly loss versus a year-ago profit as it incurred a $842 million charge due to changes in the U.S. tax law.
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC ANNOUNCES RESULTS FOR FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC ANNOUNCES INVESTMENT AND ACQUISITION OPTION AGREEMENT WITH MILLIPEDE, INC.
BRIEF-Boston Scientific Receives U.S. FDA Approval For Spectra Wavewriter Spinal Cord Stimulator System
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC RECEIVES U.S. FDA APPROVAL FOR SPECTRA WAVEWRITER™ SPINAL CORD STIMULATOR SYSTEM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BOSTON SCIENTIFIC ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY UNAUDITED SALES FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017
A federal judge has rejected a Boston Scientific Corp unit's bid to dismiss part of a lawsuit alleging it submitted false claims to Medicare for replacement parts for an implantable spinal cord stimulator used to treat chronic pain.