BT Group PLC (BT.L)
21 Feb 2018
* Sky shares rise above Fox offer price of 10.75 pounds a share
LONDON TalkTalk raised 200 million pounds ($278 million) from investors on Thursday to help fund a plan to connect three million British homes and businesses with ultrafast broadband and keep it competitive with bigger rivals.
FRANKFURT China's Huawei said on Tuesday it will spend a further 3 billion pounds ($4.2 billion) on procurement in Britain as the world's largest telecom equipment maker seeks alternatives to the United States, where it faces an effective ban.
FRANKFURT, Feb 6 China's Huawei said on Tuesday it will spend a further 3 billion pounds ($4.2 billion) on procurement in Britain as the world's largest telecom equipment maker seeks alternatives to the United States, where it faces an effective ban.
* HAS REACHED AN AGREEMENT WITH PROSPECT FOR ABOUT 22,500 MANAGERS
* BT reiterates full-year outlook (Adds CEO comments, analyst reaction, shares)
* Highlights need for acceptable return on investment (Adds quotes, government and competitor responses)
* OPENREACH CEO SAYS WILL IN FIRST PLACE ATTEMPT TO STRIKE COMMERCIAL AGREEMENTS WITH SERVICE PROVIDERS
LONDON, Feb 1 BT's Openreach division plans to accelerate its programme to take fibre to the premise with a new drive to connect 3 million homes and businesses by the end of 2020, it said on Thursday.
LONDON, Jan 25 BT still has work to do to restore shareholders' confidence after a difficult year that saw its shares plunge in the wake of an Italian accounting scandal, according to one of Britain's leading investor groups.