Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (BUD.N)
22 Nov 2017
LONDON/BRUSSELS The world's biggest brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev , is replacing its North American chief to stem a years-long sales decline in its largest market.
* U.S. beer in decline for a decade (Adds CEO comments, bullet points)
BRUSSELS, Nov 13 Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest beer maker, said on Monday it would replace the head of its North America division at the start of next year.
* RECEIVES RUSSIAN FAS APPROVAL FOR MERGER OF RUSSIAN BUSINESS WITH AB INBEV
BRUSSELS Anheuser-Busch InBev , the world's largest brewer, sold less beer than expected in the third quarter, hit particularly by hurricanes and market share losses in its largest market, the United States.
* Increases SABMiller takeover cost savings target (Adds analyst comment, updates shares)
SAO PAULO/BRASILIA, Oct 26 Ambev SA, the Latin American unit of Anheuser Busch Inbev NV, on Thursday reported a third-quarter adjusted net income of 3.24 billion reais ($1 billion), up 1.2 percent from a year earlier.
* Q3 NORTH AMERICA TOTAL VOLUMES 30.1 MILLION HLS VERSUS 31.9 MILLION HLS YEAR AGO
MAR DEL PLATA, Argentina, Oct 12 Beer sales in Argentina have grown 8 percent so far this year after falling in 2016 amid a recession in Latin America's No. 3 economy, an executive at Argentina's largest brewery Quilmes, owned by Anheuser Busch Inbev NV, said on Thursday.
BRIEF-The Coca-Cola Company, AB InBev complete transition of majority ownership in Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
* The Coca-Cola Company and AB InBev complete transition of majority ownership in Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: