Blackstone Group LP (BX.N)
* GSO CAPITAL PARTNERS LP, BLACKSTONE'S CREDIT PLATFORM, TODAY ANNOUNCED THAT IT WILL LAUNCH A NEW, FULLY INTEGRATED, INTERNAL DIRECT LENDING BUSINESS
* BLACKSTONE ACQUIRES A MAJORITY STAKE IN LEADING DATA CLASSIFICATION PROVIDER TITUS
* BLACKSTONE CEO SCHWARZMAN ON CNBC SAYS SEE A LOT OF STIMULUS FROM TAX REFORM Further company coverage:
MADRID Spain's BBVA said on Wednesday it had agreed to sell 80 percent of its real estate business to U.S. fund Cerberus for 4 billion euros ($5 billion), showing how investor enthusiasm for Spanish property is reviving.
* Slightly positive on capital (Adds details, background, comment)
MADRID, Nov 29 Spain's BBVA said on Wednesday it had agreed to sell 80 percent of its real estate business to U.S. fund Cerberus for 4 billion euros ($5 billion), one of the largest such deals as investor enthusiasm for Spanish property returns.
BRUSSELS, Nov 16 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* Cloverleaf Cold Storage announces recapitalization led by Blackstone
Nov 10 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Friday:
HONG KONG Global asset manager Blackstone Group LP has reached a deal to acquire China-based cosmetics packaging firm ShyaHsin Packaging (China) Co Ltd for about $800 million to $900 million, four people with knowledge of the matter told Reuters.