Conagra Brands Inc (CAG.N)
16 Feb 2018
* JANA PARTNERS LLC CUTS SOLE SHARE STAKE IN CONAGRA BRANDS INC BY 35 PERCENT TO 3.2 MILLION SHARES - SEC FILING
Dan Loeb's activist hedge fund Third Point LLC is taking a position in Pinnacle Foods Inc and is seeking a meeting with the U.S. packaged food company, people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
Conagra Brands Inc , the maker of Reddi-Wip whipped cream and Chef Boyardee pasta, reported better-than-expected second-quarter revenue and profit on Thursday, as consumers stocked up on food items because of hurricanes. | Video
* AFTER CONSIDERABLE EFFORT TO MODERNIZE BRAND AND RECONDITION SHOPPERS TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS AT FULL MARGIN, BANQUET RETURNED TO GROWTH IN Q2
Dec 21 Conagra Brands Inc, the maker of Reddi-Wip whipped cream and Chef Boyardee pasta, reported better-than-expected second-quarter revenue and profit on Thursday, as consumers stocked up on food items because of hurricanes.
* CONAGRA BRANDS REPORTS NET SALES AND EPS GROWTH IN SECOND QUARTER
Dec 21 Conagra Brands Inc's second-quarter profit nearly doubled from the year-ago period, which included a one-time charge related to its Mexican business.
* CONAGRA BRANDS ENTERS INTO AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE SANDWICH BROS. OF WISCONSIN® BUSINESS
BRIEF-Conagra Brands Says Board Approves Quarterly Dividend Payment Of $0.2125 Per Share Of CAG Common Stock
* CONAGRA BRANDS INC - BOARD APPROVED QUARTERLY DIVIDEND PAYMENT OF $0.2125 PER SHARE OF CAG COMMON STOCK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BLOOMIN' BRANDS - ON DEC 6,CHRIS T. SULLIVAN GAVE NOTICE OF RESIGNATION FROM BOARD; ON SULLIVAN’S RESIGNATION, BOARD REDUCED SIZE TO 7 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2jOzTN7) Further company coverage:
|Dongwon F&B Co Ltd (049770.KS)||₩244,500.00||-4,500.00|
|Nestle SA (NESN.S)||CHF75.74||+0.04|
|Unilever NV (UNc.AS)||€43.97||+0.54|
|Unilever NV (UNIA.AS)||€44.10||+0.70|
|Unilever NV (UN_pa.AS)||€989.00||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_p.AS)||€274.00||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_pb.AS)||--||--|
|Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ.OQ)||$44.14||+0.06|
|General Mills, Inc. (GIS.N)||$56.43||-0.46|
|Hormel Foods Corp (HRL.N)||$34.35||+0.27|