Avis Budget Group Inc (CAR.OQ)
23 May 2018
BRIEF-Avis Budget Group Says On April 30, Unit Issued $400 Mln Of Asset-Backed Securities With A Maturity Of 5 Years
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP SAYS ON APRIL 30, UNIT ISSUED $400 MILLION OF ASSET-BACKED SECURITIES WITH A MATURITY OF FIVE YEARS - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2FKm5LZ) Further company coverage:
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP REPORTS STRONG FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP BRINGS CONNECTED CARS TO EUROPE WITH GROUPE PSA PARTNERSHIP
BRIEF-Board Of Avis Budget Group Voted To Increase Size Of The Board From Twelve To Fourteen Directors
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP INC - BOARD OF CO VOTED TO INCREASE SIZE OF THE BOARD FROM TWELVE TO FOURTEEN DIRECTORS, EFFECTIVE APRIL 20, 2018
* AVIS CAR RENTAL SAYS ANNOUNCED ITS RETURN TO JAPANESE MARKET Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Avis Budget Group CEO Larry D. Shon's Total Compensation In 2017 Was $6.9 Mln Vs $6.5 Mln Last Year
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP SAYS CEO LARRY D. SHON'S TOTAL COMPENSATION IN 2017 WAS $6.9 MILLION VERSUS $6.5 MILLION LAST YEAR - SEC FILING Source : https://bit.ly/2H5ZXwQ Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP ENTERS INTO NEW COOPERATION AGREEMENT WITH SRS INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
* SRS INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT SAYS INTEND TO MOVE FORWARD WITH NOMINATION OF FIVE DIRECTOR CANDIDATES AT UPCOMING AVIS ANNUAL MEETING - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2FWtLQf) Further company coverage:
Car rental company Avis Budget Group Inc on Wednesday announced the five candidates it is nominating to its board, including three that were been proposed last month by SRS Investment Management.
March 21 Car rental company Avis Budget Group Inc on Wednesday announced the five candidates it is nominating to its board, including three that were been proposed last month by SRS Investment Management.