Avis Budget Group Inc (CAR.OQ)
17 Oct 2018
NEW YORK, Sept 10 Stocks in weather-sensitive industries reacted as Hurricane Florence moved closer to the U.S. East Coast on Monday.
NEW YORK Several Atlantic Ocean hurricanes in 2017 wrought heavy damage in the Caribbean and U.S. mainland, but for U.S. stocks in several industries, including hotels and transportation, they were a tailwind.
BRIEF-Avis Budget Group Says On April 30, Unit Issued $400 Mln Of Asset-Backed Securities With A Maturity Of 5 Years
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP SAYS ON APRIL 30, UNIT ISSUED $400 MILLION OF ASSET-BACKED SECURITIES WITH A MATURITY OF FIVE YEARS - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2FKm5LZ) Further company coverage:
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP REPORTS STRONG FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP BRINGS CONNECTED CARS TO EUROPE WITH GROUPE PSA PARTNERSHIP
BRIEF-Board Of Avis Budget Group Voted To Increase Size Of The Board From Twelve To Fourteen Directors
* AVIS BUDGET GROUP INC - BOARD OF CO VOTED TO INCREASE SIZE OF THE BOARD FROM TWELVE TO FOURTEEN DIRECTORS, EFFECTIVE APRIL 20, 2018
* AVIS CAR RENTAL SAYS ANNOUNCED ITS RETURN TO JAPANESE MARKET Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: