Carrefour SA (CARR.PA)
16 Feb 2018
PARIS The main union at Carrefour , France's biggest private sector employer, said on Wednesday it was postponing to March 1 a walkout slated for Feb. 8 to protest job cuts at the retail giant, as heavy snowfall disrupted travel across France.
* Carrefour also stepping up home delivery moves with La Poste
* GROUP AND LA POSTE GROUP JOIN FORCES IN HOME DELIVERY IN FRANCE
BRIEF-Carrefour signs partnership with Publicis.Sapient as part of broader expansion of digital business
* Carrefour signs strategic partnership with Publicis.Sapient to accelerate its digital transformation
Jan 23 Carrefour CEO Aexandre Bompard tells anews conference:
BRIEF-Yonghui Superstores, Tencent Sign Letter Of Intent With Carrefour To Invest In Carrefour China
* SAYS IT, TENCENT HOLDINGS SIGN LETTER OF INTENT WITH CARREFOUR TO INVEST IN CARREFOUR CHINA HOLDINGS NV
LONDON, Jan 23 European shares rose to new highs on Tuesday after U.S. senators struck a deal to end a three-day government shutdown.
* POTENTIAL INVESTMENT BY TENCENT AND YONGHUI IN CARREFOUR CHINA
PARIS Carrefour cut its 2017 profit forecast for the second time in six months on Wednesday, as its new boss prepares to unveil a turnaround plan for the world's second-largest retailer next week. | Video
PARIS, Jan 18 Carrefour shares rose on Thursday, with traders saying that stronger-than-expected fourth quarter sales from the French supermarket retailer had helped to offset the negative impact of a new profit forecast cut from Carrefour.