Societa Cattolica di Assicurazione Sc (CASS.MI)
11 Dec 2017
* SAID ON TUESDAY IT HAD PLACED A SUBORDINATED 30-YEAR BOND RESERVED TO QUALIFIED INVESTORS FOR THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF EUR 500 MILLION
* 9-MONTH NET PREMIUMS EUR 3.34 BILLION VERSUS EUR 3.19 BILLION YEAR AGO
* Banco Bpm-reached agreement for sale of a 65% stake in Avipop Assicurazioni and popolare vita to Cattolica Assicurazioni, for euro 853.4 million
* enters exclusive talks with insurer Cattolica Assicurazioni over a bancassurance partnership regarding life and non-life business
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Wednesday.
Oct 5 Italian lender Banca Popolare di Vicenza says:
* presents binding offer for bancassurance partnership with Banco BPM
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Tuesday.
* APPOINTS ENRICO MATTIOLI CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* H1 TOTAL PREMIUMS WRITTEN FOR DIRECT AND INDIRECT BUSINESS AT € 2,624 MILLION, UP 3.8% YEAR ON YEAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)