Caterpillar Inc (CAT)
18 Apr 2019
* Indexes up: Dow 0.01%, S&P 0.26%, Nasdaq 0.63% (Updates to open)
* Futures up: Dow 0.50%, S&P 0.65%, Nasdaq 0.68% (Adds comments, updates prices)
Feb 26 U.S. stocks were little changed in choppy trading on Tuesday, as gains in technology sector were offset by losses in shares of consumer discretionary companies including Home Depot.
Feb 26 The S&P 500 eked out gains on Tuesday, boosted by technology sector, but losses in consumer discretionary shares including Home Depot kept the Dow Industrials and the Nasdaq in check.
* Indexes down: Dow 0.38 pct, S&P 0.14 pct, Nasdaq 0.17 pct (Updates to open)
Feb 26 U.S. stocks edged lower at open on Tuesday, weighed down by losses in Home Depot and Caterpillar while investors awaited Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell's testimony on monetary policy.
* Futures down: Dow 0.46 pct, S&P 0.24 pct, Nasdaq 0.40 pct (Adds comments, details, updates prices)
Feb 26 U.S. stock futures edged lower on Tuesday, hit by losses in Home Depot and Caterpillar shares, while investors awaited Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell's testimony on monetary policy.
* Futures up: Dow 0.60 pct, S&P 0.50 pct, Nasdaq 0.72 pct (Adds comments, details, updates prices)
WASHINGTON The European Union has drafted a list of retaliatory tariffs that would target Caterpillar Inc, Xerox Corp and Samsonite International if U.S. President Donald Trump imposes duties on European cars, Bloomberg News reported on Friday, citing an unnamed senior EU official.