Chubb Ltd (CB.N)
15 Dec 2017
BRIEF-Chubb Announces The Passing Of Dean R. O'hare, Former Chairman And Chief Executive Officer Of Chubb Corp
* CHUBB ANNOUNCES THE PASSING OF DEAN R. O'HARE, FORMER CHAIRMAN AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF CHUBB CORPORATION, A PREDECESSOR COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
BRIEF-Chubb Announces Preliminary Q4 Catastrophe Loss Estimates, Including California Wildfires, Of About $320 Mln Pre-Tax, Or $249 Mln After Tax
* CHUBB ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY FOURTH QUARTER CATASTROPHE LOSS ESTIMATES, INCLUDING CALIFORNIA WILDFIRES, OF APPROXIMATELY $320 MILLION PRE-TAX, OR $249 MILLION AFTER TAX
* CHUBB LTD- ENTERED INTO A STRATEGIC COOPERATION AGREEMENT WITH PICC PROPERTY & CASUALTY COMPANY OF CHINA
* CHUBB CREATES SMALL COMMERCIAL DIVISION FOR SMES IN ASIA PACIFIC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 6 North American commercial property insurance rates could rise by as much as 25 percent during 2018 for properties that suffered catastrophe losses this year, according to a report on Monday by insurance brokerage Willis Towers Watson.
BRIEF-Chubb, on Oct 25, Chubb Ltd, Chubb Bermuda Insurance, among others, entered into amended, restated credit agreement
* Chubb ltd - on October 25, Chubb limited, Chubb Bermuda insurance, among others, entered into an amended and restated credit agreement - sec filing
* Chubb reports third quarter per share net loss and operating loss of $(0.15) and $(0.13), respectively, including catastrophe losses of $3.27 per share, in line with midpoint of preannounced estimates
Insurers and reinsurers around the globe are looking to raise rates after what looks set to be their most costly quarter on record.
Oct 26 Insurers and reinsurers around the globe are looking to raise rates after what looks set to be their most costly quarter on record.
Oct 20 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRKa.N)||$296,280.00||+465.00|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRKb.N)||$197.78||+1.12|
|Axa SA (AXAF.PA)||€25.27||+0.03|
|Allianz SE (ALVG.DE)||€197.15||+1.40|
|American International Group Inc (AIG.N)||$59.39||+1.28|
|American International Group Inc (AIG_pa.N)||--||--|
|American International Group Inc (AVF)||--||--|
|American International Group Inc (AFF)||$0.06||0.00|
|HCC Insurance Holdings, Inc. (HCC.N)||$23.95||+0.56|