Callidus Capital Corp (CBL.TO)
14 Aug 2018
Shares of Callidus Capital Corp , owned by private equity firm Catalyst Capital Group Inc, slumped nearly 29 percent on Friday after the Canadian lender eliminated its dividend payments to support business growth.
* TOTAL REVENUE OF C$56.2 MILLION IN Q1 OF 2018 INCREASED 78% (C$24.7 MILLION) FROM SAME PERIOD IN 2017
* CALLIDUS CAPITAL CORPORATION ANNOUNCES ACCEPTANCE OF NORMAL COURSE ISSUER BID
* CAPITAL CORPORATION ANNOUNCES INTENTION TO APPLY FOR NORMAL COURSE ISSUER BID
NEW YORK/TORONTO Shares of Callidus Capital Corp , the Canadian lending company owned by private equity firm Catalyst Capital Group Inc, plunged to an all-time low on Tuesday after it reported a fourth-quarter and annual loss late on Monday.
* CALLIDUS CAPITAL REPORTS 2017 FULL YEAR AND FOURTH QUARTER RESULTS
TORONTO/NEW YORK Shares of Canadian lender Callidus Capital Corp lost as much as 21.6 percent in two trading sessions, hitting an all-time low, after a Reuters report on Friday raised questions about the valuations that parent company Catalyst Capital Group Inc assigned to some of its portfolio companies.
* BRASLYN INCREASES OWNERSHIP IN CALLIDUS CAPITAL CORPORATION