Close Brothers Group PLC (CBRO.L)
23 Mar 2018
March 13 British lender Close Brothers Group reported a 6 percent rise in first-half adjusted operating profit, driven by strength in its banking division and higher investor trading activity at market maker Winterflood.
Jan 25 British lender Close Brothers Group said on Thursday first-half profit is expected to rise, driven by strength in its banking and asset management divisions and higher trading income from market maker Winterflood.
* FINANCE DIRECTOR JONATHAN HOWELL HAS INFORMED BOARD OF HIS DECISION TO LEAVE COMPANY TO PURSUE NEXT STAGE OF HIS CAREER
* PERFORMANCE SINCE START OF FINANCIAL YEAR HAS REMAINED GOOD, WITH ALL THREE DIVISIONS AHEAD OF EXPECTATIONS
* CLOSE BROTHERS GROUP PLC - PROGRAMME TO PURCHASE SHARES WITH AN AGGREGATE MARKET VALUE EQUIVALENT TO £7.4 MILLION, WILL COMMENCE ON 30 NOVEMBER 2017
British lender Close Brothers Group said it had made a good start to its financial year, driven by strength in its banking division and higher trading activity at its market maker Winterflood.
Nov 16 British lender Close Brothers Group said it had made a good start to its financial year, driven by strength in its banking division and higher trading activity at its market maker Winterflood.
* QTRLY LOAN BOOK INCREASED 1.4% IN PERIOD TO £7.0 BILLION (31 JULY 2017: £6.9 BILLION)
* Energy sector finds support in crude prices (Recasts, adds details, closing prices)
* FY ADJUSTED OPERATING PROFIT ROSE 9 PERCENT TO 243.5 MILLION STG FOR BANKING