Celgene Corp (CELG.OQ)
25 May 2018
* DGAP-ADHOC: EVOTEC AND CELGENE ENTER INTO STRATEGIC ONCOLOGY PARTNERSHIP
Celgene Corp reported much-needed, stronger-than-expected first quarter results as profit and sales of several drugs exceeded Wall Street forecasts, and the U.S. biotechnology company said it would re-apply for approval of an important multiple sclerosis treatment in early 2019.
May 4 Celgene Corp reported much-needed, stronger-than-expected first quarter results as profit and sales of several drugs exceeded Wall Street forecasts, and the U.S. biotechnology company said it would re-apply for approval of an important multiple sclerosis treatment in early 2019.
* To resubmit ozanimod marketing application earlier than expected
* CELGENE REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 OPERATING AND FINANCIAL RESULTS
May 4 Celgene Corp's quarterly profit fell about 9 percent despite the U.S. biotech reporting higher revenue, as its expenses surged.
* CELGENE CORP - ENTERED INTO AN AMENDED AND RESTATED CREDIT AGREEMENT TO EXTEND TERM OF CREDIT FACILITY TO APRIL 25, 2023 FROM APRIL 17, 2022 Source text (https://bit.ly/2HCsgr2) Further company coverage:
NEW YORK Wall Street fell on Monday as healthcare stocks slid and investors worried about rising costs for companies as oil prices rose, although the major indexes eked out a gain in April to snap a two-month losing streak. | Video
BRIEF-Celgene Corp Says CEO Mark Alles's FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $13.1 Mln Vs $12.2 Mln In FY 2016
* CELGENE CORP SAYS CEO MARK ALLES'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.1 MILLION VERSUS $12.2 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* ZYMEWORKS AND CELGENE EXPAND BISPECIFIC ANTIBODY COLLABORATION
|Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4502.T)||¥4,465||--|
|Eisai Co., Ltd (4523.T)||¥7,896||--|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$121.47||-0.78|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF75.56||-0.10|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$35.68||-0.21|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF217.60||-1.40|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF221.00||-2.40|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$59.09||-0.04|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€65.78||0.00|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||5,478.00||+50.00|