Carlyle Group LP (CG.OQ)
22 May 2018
HONG KONG, May 23 U.S. private equity firm Carlyle Group LP announced on Wednesday two senior hires on its Asian private equity team, amid a major strategic push into Southeast Asian deals.
* THE CARLYLE GROUP ADDS TWO SENIOR LEADERS TO ITS ASIAN PE PLATFORM
* CARLYLE GROUP - LAUNCH OF MILLICENT PHARMA WITH ACQUISITION OF FEMRING
* THE CARLYLE GROUP ENTERS INTO EXCLUSIVE NEGOTIATIONS TO ACQUIRE HGH INFRARED SYSTEMS
* CARLYLE GROUP SAYS CO'S CREDIT OPPORTUNITIES FUND PROVIDED C$225 MILLION IN GROWTH CAPITAL FINANCING FOR EMPIRE COMMUNITIES' INITIATIVES IN CANADA, U.S. Source text: (https://bit.ly/2KyRvro) Further company coverage:
CHICAGO Thomas DeRosa is making a $4 billion bet that he can build a national, low-cost healthcare network for America's aging population that will succeed where so many other models have struggled.
CHICAGO, May 15 Thomas DeRosa is making a $4 billion bet that he can build a national, low-cost healthcare network for America's aging population that will succeed where so many other models have struggled.
NEW YORK (LPC) - US credit managers are raising new interval funds which give retail investors access to alternative assets that can offer better returns than more traditional mutual fund holdings.
* DGAP-ADHOC: KAP BETEILIGUNGS-AG: CHANGES IN THE SUPERVISORY BOARD OF KAP BETEILIGUNGS-AG
HONG KONG Carlyle Group is set to close its biggest-ever Asia private equity fund at $6.5 billion, people with direct knowledge of matter said, in a deal that adds to the record levels of funds seeking deals in the region.