Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK.N)
23 Feb 2018
Chesapeake Energy Corp said it expects production to keep rising this year, despite a 12 percent cut in spending, sending the U.S. natural gas producer's shares up nearly 23 percent on Thursday.
* Shares rise 23 pct, set for best day in nearly 2 yrs (Adds details from conference, industry background, updates shares)
* CHESAPEAKE ENERGY CORPORATION REPORTS 2017 FULL YEAR AND FOURTH QUARTER FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL RESULTS AND ANNOUNCES 2018 GUIDANCE
Feb 22 U.S. natural gas producer Chesapeake Energy Corp on Thursday posted a fourth-quarter profit, compared with a loss a year ago, due to higher oil and natgas production and prices.
* APPALOOSA LP DISSOLVES SHARE STAKE IN CHESAPEAKE ENERGY CORP - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Chesapeake Energy Average 2017 Q4 Production Projected At 593,000 Boe Per Day, Including Oil Production Of 100,000 Barrels Per Day
* CHESAPEAKE ENERGY CORPORATION REPORTS STRONG PRODUCTION FOR 2017 FOURTH QUARTER AND PROVIDES UPDATE ON RECENT DIVESTITURES
Oil and gas producer Chesapeake Energy Corp said on Tuesday it had cut 400 jobs or about 13 percent of its workforce in its latest step to reduce costs.
Jan 30 Oil and gas producer Chesapeake Energy Corp said on Tuesday it had cut 400 jobs or about 13 percent of its workforce in its latest step to reduce costs.
* CHESAPEAKE ENERGY CEO IN LETTER TO EMPLOYEES SAYS REDUCED ABOUT 13 PERCENT OF WORKFORCE THIS MORNING
Jan 30 Chesapeake Energy Corp said on Tuesday it had cut about 13 percent of its workforce, the latest step by the oil and gas producer to reduce costs.