CIT Group Inc (CIT.N)
23 Jan 2018
BRIEF-Cit Group Says Its Unit Served As Sole Lead Arranger For A $422 Mln Senior Secured Loan Financing To White Oak Commercial Aviation
* CIT GROUP SAYS ITS COMMERCIAL FINANCE UNIT SERVED AS SOLE LEAD ARRANGER FOR A $422 MILLION SENIOR SECURED LOAN FINANCING TO WHITE OAK COMMERCIAL AVIATION LP
* CIT GROUP INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2y8rsAP) Further company coverage:
* CIT GROUP SAYS ON NOV 22, OCWEN LOAN SERVICING AGREED TO A $29.9 MILLION SETTLEMENT TO RESOLVE CLAIMS FILED IN DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION AGAINST CO ON AUG 12, 2016
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, November 28 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the 'BB+' Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) and 'B' Short-Term IDRs for CIT Group Inc. (CIT) and CIT Bank, N.A. (CIT Bank). The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS IDRs, VRs, Senior Unsecured Debt, Revolving Credit Facility and Hybrid Securities The rating affirmations reflect the company's strong franchise
* Q3 earnings per share $1.02 from continuing operations excluding items
* CIT announces early results of its previously announced cash tender offer of unsecured notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
BEIJING HNA Group, the high-flying Chinese conglomerate caught in the cross-sights of Beijing, has hit turbulence as deals stall and scrutiny of its finances and shareholding structure intensifies.
BEIJING, Sept 26 HNA Group, the high-flying Chinese conglomerate caught in the cross-sights of Beijing, has hit turbulence as deals stall and scrutiny of its finances and shareholding structure intensifies.
* CIT announces cash tender offer for $800 million of unsecured notes
* Cit Group Inc provides $60 million in financing to Edward J. Minskoff Equities Inc.
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$78.55||-0.04|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$31.92||-0.02|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$26.17||+0.09|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$114.21||-0.12|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC.N)||$64.49||-0.24|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFCNP.PK)||$0.00||--|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC_pl.N)||$1,292.99||+3.83|
|Piraeus Bank SA (BOPr.AT)||€3.73||+0.09|