Clas Ohlson AB (CLASb.ST)
STOCKHOLM, May 3 Clas Ohlson will look to e-commerce, its Nordic home markets and a new home jobs service to power sales growth, the Swedish budget retailer said on Thursday.
STOCKHOLM, May 3 Clas Ohlson will look to e-commerce, its Nordic home markets and a new home jobs service to power sales growth in coming years, the Swedish budget retailer said on Thursday
* CLAS OHLSON TAKES PROBLEM SOLVING IN THE HOME TO A NEW LEVEL - LAUNCHES GROWTH STRATEGY WITH DIGITAL FOCUS AND NEW SERVICE OFFERING
* SAYS CHRISTIANSEN IS CURRENTLY CFO AT GANT, AND HAS HELD SEVERAL LEADING POSITIONS WITH TRANSCOM, MTR AND SAS
March 14 - Welcome to the home for real time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Helen Reid. Reach her on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: email@example.com COMPANY NEWS HEADLINES: MORNING ROUND-UP (0739 GMT) Prudential to spin off UK and European business in radical break-up Morrisons pays special dividend after profit rises 11 pct Adidas forecasts slower sales and profit
March 14 Swedish budget retailer Clas Ohlson on Wednesday reported a drop in fiscal third-quarter earnings that was bigger than expected by analysts surveyed, and said sales had grown slightly in the first month of its fourth quarter.
* CLAS OHLSON AB Q3 SALES INCREASED BY 2% TO 2,746 MSEK (2,695), UP 4% IN LOCAL CURRENCIES
* CLAS OHLSON AB SAYS SALES INCREASES BY 3 PER CENT IN JANUARY TO 596 MSEK (578)
* SAYS SALES INCREASES BY 4 PER CENT IN DECEMBER TO 1,261 MSEK (1,210)
STOCKHOLM Swedish retailer Clas Ohlson will buy a 10 percent stake in one of the country's largest online grocery stores, MatHem, seeking to adapt to changing consumer behavior and a weak sales development in its physical stores.