Clorox Co (CLX.N)
20 Aug 2018
* SETS REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.96PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
CARACAS U.S.-based cereal maker Kellogg Co on Tuesday pulled out of Venezuela due to the country's deep economic crisis, and an angry President Nicolas Maduro said its units would be taken over and given to workers.
CARACAS, May 15 U.S.-based cereal maker Kellogg Co on Tuesday pulled out of Venezuela due to the country's deep economic crisis, and an angry President Nicolas Maduro said its units would be taken over and given to workers.
* CLOROX CO FILES FOR POTENTIAL DEBT SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2rqeRsh) Further company coverage:
* CLOROX REPORTS Q3 FISCAL YEAR 2018 RESULTS, UPDATES FISCAL YEAR 2018 OUTLOOK
LONDON/CHICAGO Procter & Gamble's $4.2 billion deal for Merck's vitamin and supplements business demonstrates that major consumer companies remain hungry for health-related products.
* Health and wellness seen as attractive to younger consumers
LONDON/CHICAGO, April 20 Procter & Gamble's $4.2 billion deal for Merck's vitamin and supplements business is the latest example of a major consumer company stocking up on health-related products.
* HEALTH & WELLNESS PLATFORM ANCHORED BY VANTERRA CAPITAL ACQUIRED BY CLOROX
Cleaning products maker Clorox Co said on Monday it will buy Nutranext, which makes multi vitamins and owns brands such as Rainbow Light and Natural Vitality, for $700 million, as it further expands its dietary supplements business.
|Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N)||$83.46||-0.23|
|Unilever NV (UNc.AS)||€49.96||+0.41|
|Unilever NV (UNIA.AS)||€49.90||0.00|
|Unilever NV (UN_pa.AS)||--||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_p.AS)||--||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_pb.AS)||--||--|
|Unilever plc (ULVR.L)||4,442.00||+27.00|
|Kimberly Clark Corp (KMB.N)||$119.26||-0.30|
|Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL.N)||$67.72||+0.22|
|Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA (FMEG.DE)||€85.74||+0.72|