Cummins Inc (CMI.N)
22 Jun 2018
* CUMMINS INC - CO, ANHUI JIANGHUAI AUTOMOBILE TO FORM 50:50 JV AFTER CUMMINS PURCHASED NAVISTAR'S 50 PERCENT EQUITY OF JAC-NAVISTAR DIESEL ENGINE CO
U.S. engine maker Cummins Inc said on Tuesday it was widening field repairs to include engines produced between 2010 and 2015 as it strives to quell emissions regulators' concerns that have already cost the company almost $200 million.
* Shares fall as much as 7 pct (Adds background, comments from conference call)
* CUMMINS ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER RESULTS; RAISES OUTLOOK FOR 2018
May 1 Cummins Inc posted a 21.4 percent increase in quarterly revenue on Tuesday, driven by strong demand for its engines from the North American heavy-duty truck market and global construction-equipment makers.
* AGREEMENT RUNS FOR 4 YEARS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Cummins Says CEO N. Thomas Linebarger's FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $16.4 Mln Vs $13.4 Mln In FY 2016
* CUMMINS INC SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO N. THOMAS LINEBARGER'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $16.4 MILLION VERSUS $13.4 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2IVdnwW) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Cummins Inc CEO N. T. Linebarger's Total Compensation Was $16.4 Million V/s $13.4 Million In 2016
* CUMMINS INC CEO N. T. LINEBARGER'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $16.4 MILLION VERSUS $13.4 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2It303r) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
GREATER NOIDA, India U.S.-based engine maker Cummins Inc plans to hire a team of engineers in India to modify its existing electric powertrain technology and make it more relevant for emerging markets, a senior company executive told Reuters on Thursday.
GREATER NOIDA, India, Feb 8 U.S.-based engine maker Cummins Inc plans to hire a team of engineers in India to modify its existing electric powertrain technology and make it more relevant for emerging markets, a senior company executive told Reuters on Thursday.
|Mitsubishi Corp (8058.T)||¥3,092||-1.00|
|Denso Corp (6902.T)||¥5,450||-72.00|
|Hino Motors Ltd (7205.T)||¥1,171||-12.00|
|Volvo AB (VOLVb.ST)||142.00kr||-2.85|
|Volvo AB (VOLVa.ST)||142.00kr||-2.70|
|General Electric Company (GE.N)||$13.05||+0.29|
|Ford Motor Company (F.N)||$11.65||-0.06|
|Ford Motor Company (F_pa)||--||--|
|Caterpillar Inc. (CAT.N)||$139.94||+0.41|
|Weichai Power Co., Ltd. (000338.SZ)||¥9.16||+0.22|