Centene Corp (CNC.N)
* CENTENE CORP SAYS NEW FIVE-YEAR NEW MEXICO MEDICAID CONTRACT IS EFFECTIVE ON JAN 19 AND INCLUDES OPTION TO RENEW FOR UP TO AN ADDITIONAL THREE YEARS
BRIEF-Centene Says Confirms 2017 Guidance, Excluding Expected Benefit Of Tax Reform, That Was Previously Announced On Dec 14, 2017
* CENTENE SAYS CONFIRMS 2017 GUIDANCE, EXCLUDING EXPECTED BENEFIT OF TAX REFORM, THAT WAS PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED ON DEC 14, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2AEWkdr) Further company coverage:
* CENTENE'S WASHINGTON SUBSIDIARY REACHES AGREEMENT WITH STATE OF WASHINGTON
* CENTENE CORP SAYS ON DEC 14, CO AMENDED AND RESTATED ITS EXISTING CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* SAYS DILUTED EARNINGS PER SHARE ARE EXPECTED TO BE $4.63 TO $4.97 FOR 2018
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, November 29 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) ratings assigned to various Centene Corporation (CNC) insurance company subsidiaries at 'BBB' (Good). The Rating Outlooks are Stable. KEY RATING DRIVERS The affirmation continues to reflect CNC's good financial performance and business profile with top-tier market share in the Medicaid market. Important considerations limiting CNC's rating is th
* Centene Corp says announced "enhanced" organizational structure and appointments of several executives, effective November 16
NEW YORK Consumer sign-ups for Obamacare individual insurance plans were more than 600,000 during the first week of enrollment for 2018, a U.S. health agency said on Thursday, a positive sign for insurers who take part in the healthcare program that Republicans are trying to undo.
NEW YORK, Nov 9 Consumer sign-ups for Obamacare individual insurance plans were more than 600,000 during the first week of enrollment for 2018, a U.S. health agency said on Thursday, a positive sign for insurers who take part in the healthcare program that Republicans are trying to undo.
U.S. pharmacy operator CVS Health Corp's move to buy health insurer Aetna Inc could shore-up CVS' vulnerable pharmacy business and spur another round of dealmaking in an industry fearing Amazon's arrival, analysts said. | Video