CNH Industrial NV (CNHI.MI)
16 Feb 2018
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Thursday.
* ANNOUNCE NEW STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP TO REDEFINE WORLD OF CONNECTED INDUSTRIAL VEHICLES
MILAN, Jan 30 Trucks and tractor maker CNH Industrial reported a drop in operating profit margins for its industrial activities in the fourth quarter despite a 17 percent jump in sales.
* WILL ALSO BE RECOMMENDING A REAUTHORIZATION AND UPSIZING OF COMPANY'S SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM TO $700 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q4 OPERATING PROFIT OF INDUSTRIAL ACTIVITIES USD 468 MILLION VERSUS USD 412 MILLION YEAR AGO
BRIEF-CNH Industrial Says Net Income Will Include Tax Charge Of Up To $125 Mln For Quarter Ended Dec 31
* CNH INDUSTRIAL - DUE TO U.S. ACT AND TAX LEGISLATION CHANGES , NET INCOME FOR QUARTER WILL INCLUDE A NON-CASH TAX CHARGE UP TO $125 MILLION UNDER US GAAP
* CNH INDUSTRIAL ANNOUNCES A PRELIMINARY ESTIMATE OF THE IMPACT OF THE U.S. TAX REFORM AND OTHER TAX MATTERS AND THE DECONSOLIDATION OF ITS VENEZUELAN OPERATIONS
* Announces pricing of its $500 million 3.850% notes due 2027
* CNH Industrial N.V. announces notes offering Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oct 31 CNH Industrial CEO Richard Tobin tells analysts in a post-results call: