Commercial International Bank Egypt SAE (COMI.CA)
22 Nov 2017
DUBAI, Nov 14 Egypt's Commercial International Bank (CIB) plans to boost Tier 2 capital through dollar-denominated subordinated loans as it seeks to diversify its equity base and back expansion plans in Africa, its chairman and managing director said on Tuesday.
* QTRLY CONSOLIDATED NET INCOME OF EGP 2.09 BILLION, UP 23% YEAR-ON-YEAR
BRIEF-Commercial International Bank reports Q2 consol net interest income EGP 2.96 bln versus EGP 2.27 bln year ago
* Commercial International Bank reports record second-quarter 2017 consolidated revenue of EGP 3.55 billion and net income of EGP 1.83 billion
* Shareholders apporve issued and paid-up capital increase to EGP 14.52 billion from EGP 11.62 billion through bonus shares issue
* Updates on partial stake sale in CI Capital Holding, transfers 9.99 percent of CI Capital Holding shares for EGP 101.4 million
CAIRO, June 20 Egypt's largest listed bank, Commercial International Bank, will seek approval to issue bonus shares to increase its capital by 25 percent at its next general assembly meeting, the bank said in a statement published in local newspapers on Tuesday.
DUBAI, June 12 Qatar's stock market rebounded on Monday from sharp falls last week after the finance minister said the economy was essentially operating as normal despite the region's diplomatic crisis, while property-related shares buoyed the United Arab Emirates.
* Central Bank of Egypt approves appointment of Amr El Ganainy as CEO for institutional banking sector Source: (http://bit.ly/2qStGS1) Further company coverage: )
* Most Qatari shares up, brushing off regional political rift