Coty Inc (COTY.N)
Beauty products maker Coty Inc posted a quarterly profit on Thursday that beat Wall Street estimates, selling more products geared toward millennials and making progress folding in newly-acquired brands in an expanded global portfolio.
* Shares up as much as 21 pct (Adds analyst, conference call comments, updates share price)
* CFO on conf call - Q1 is the lowest quarter of the year from a revenue standpoint
* Coty Inc qtrly net revenues of $2,238.3 million increased 5% for combined company at constant currency
* Coty Inc - Declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.125 per common share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 9 Beauty products maker Coty Inc on Thursday posted a quarterly loss on higher expenses related to the acquisition of P&G's beauty brands and weak demand for its fragrances and color cosmetics.
Coty Inc reported a surprise quarterly loss and warned that it expected retailers to reduce stocking some of the beauty products the company acquired from Procter & Gamble Co until the second half of 2018. Shares of the U.S. beauty products maker fell 13 percent to $17 in afternoon trading on Tuesday.
* Shares down 13 pct in afternoon trading (Adds analyst comment; Updates shares)
Aug 22 U.S. beauty products maker Coty Inc narrowed its quarterly loss and reported sales that more than doubled, powered by the acquisition of Procter & Gamble brands.
* Coty Inc reports fiscal 2017 fourth quarter and full year results