Cowen Inc (COWN.OQ)
17 Nov 2017
* Cowen Inc files for debt shelf of up to $150 million - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2yWp998) Further company coverage:
BEIJING CEFC China Energy, a privately-owned conglomerate which is buying a stake in Russian state oil firm Rosneft, plans to launch its own bank early next year in a latest step to build financial muscle along with its oil and gas assets, two company executives said.
* Cowen Inc - as of October 1, 2017, assets under management were $10.4 billion, a decrease of $557 million from July 1, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Cowen - co, CEFC China Energy Company have withdrawn and re-filed their joint voluntary notice to committee on foreign investment in United States
* Qtrly GAAP revenue of $160.5 million compared to $117.2 million in prior year period
* Workhorse Group Inc says on June 22, co entered into an at market issuance sales agreement with Cowen And Company, Llc - SEC filing
NEW YORK, June 1 Financial services company Cowen Inc closed its acquisition of Convergex on Thursday and said it will shutter a key part of the off-exchange trading platform, Millennium, it acquired with the brokerage.
* Following closing of acquisition of Convergex Group, has made "strategic decision" to discontinue Millennium ATS midpoint matching offering