Campbell Soup Co (CPB)
21 Nov 2017
NEW YORK U.S. stocks jumped on Tuesday, pushing all three major indexes to record closing highs, led by gains in this year's top-performing technology sector. | Video
Campbell Soup Co , which missed Wall Street estimates for first-quarter profit and revenue, said harvest delays of its carrot crop in California and higher costs are likely to hurt its earnings in the current quarter.
* Expects FY 2018 adj. EPS $2.95 to $3.02 vs. est of $3.05. (Adds Q2 profit expectations, CFO quote; updates share move)
Nov 21 Campbell Soup Co reported a 2 percent drop in quarterly revenue on Tuesday on lower retailer inventory and weak demand for its V8 vegetable juices.
* Campbell appoints Monica Diaz chief diversity and inclusion officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK Nestle SA is leaving the Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA), a lobby group that represents hundreds of food companies in Washington, a spokesman for the group said, just months after a similar decision by Campbell Soup Co .
NEW YORK, Oct 24 Nestle SA is leaving the Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA), a lobby group that represents hundreds of food companies in Washington, a spokesman for the group said, just months after a similar decision by Campbell Soup Co.
* Campbell appoints Francisco Fraga chief technology and information officer
* Campbell Soup Co says CEO Denise Morrison's FY 2017 total compensation was $8.9 million versus $12.9 million in FY 2016 - SEC filing Source: (http://bit.ly/2z3mEhQ) Further company coverage:
* July annual inflation increased at slowest pace since late 2015
|Nestle SA (NESN.S)||CHF85.00||+0.05|
|Unilever NV (UNc.AS)||€48.87||+0.16|
|Unilever NV (UNIA.AS)||€48.46||-0.25|
|Unilever NV (UN_pa.AS)||€989.00||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_p.AS)||€303.50||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_pb.AS)||--||--|
|Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ.OQ)||$42.32||--|
|General Mills, Inc. (GIS.N)||$53.52||--|
|Conagra Brands Inc (CAG.N)||$35.54||--|
|Kellogg Company (K.N)||$64.35||--|