Crescent Point Energy Corp (CPG.TO)
BRIEF-Cation Capital Comments on Glass Lewis Report Regarding Election Of Directors At Crescent Point
* CATION CAPITAL SAYS COMMENTED ON A REPORT FROM GLASS LEWIS & CO REGARDING ELECTION OF DIRECTORS AT CRESCENT POINT ENERGY CORP
* SAYS EXPRESS ITS "DISAPPOINTMENT" WITH RECENT REPORT ISSUED BY INSTITUTIONAL SHAREHOLDER SERVICES
April 20 Stock futures pointed to slightly lower opening for Canada's main stock index on Friday as investors awaited inflation data and as criticism of rising prices by U.S. President Donald Trump weighed on oil.
Proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services on Thursday recommended Crescent Point Energy Corp shareholders vote for activist investor Cation Capital's two nominations to the oil and gas producer's board.
April 19 Proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services on Thursday recommended Crescent Point Energy Corp shareholders vote for activist investor Cation Capital's two nominations to the oil and gas producer's board.
BRIEF-Crescent Point Energy Filed Letter To Shareholders Addressing Cation Capital's Nomination Of 4 Individuals To Stand For Election To Co's Board
* FILED LETTER TO SHAREHOLDERS ADDRESSING CATION CAPITAL'S NOMINATION OF 4 INDIVIDUALS TO STAND FOR ELECTION TO CO'S BOARD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CATION CAPITAL FILES PROXY CIRCULAR AND RELEASES LETTER TO CRESCENT POINT ENERGY SHAREHOLDERS
April 9 Canada's main stock index rose on Monday, led by gains in financial stocks ahead of a key report that could help guide Bank of Canada's interest rate policy, and after officials in U.S. President Donald Trump's administration highlighted that the trade dispute with China could be resolved through talks.
BRIEF-Crescent Point Energy Issues Statement To Address Cation Capital's Nomination Of 4 Candidates To Crescent Point's Board
* CRESCENT POINT ENERGY ISSUES STATEMENT TO ADDRESS CATION CAPITAL'S NOMINATION OF 4 CANDIDATES TO CRESCENT POINT'S BOARD
April 9 Cation Capital, a private investment firm led by the former deputy head of global oil and gas at Macquarie Group, said on Monday it intends to nominate four candidates to Crescent Point Energy's board at a shareholders meeting next month.