CRH PLC (CRH_p.I)
9 Oct 2014
* PPC shares up more than 2 pct (Adds details, share price, background)
DUBLIN Ireland's CRH , the world's third-largest building materials group by market capitalization, said on Tuesday it has capacity on its balance sheet for more deals, after a spending spree this year.
DUBLIN, Nov 21 Ireland's CRH, the world's third-largest building materials group by market capitalisation, said on Tuesday it has capacity on its balance sheet for more deals, after a spending spree this year.
* CRH says paying average 10x 2017 FY EBITDA, 8x post-synergies for $3.5 billion Ash Grove, $0.75 billion Florida cement deals
* Sales increased by 2 percent to 20.7 bln euros in first nine months compared with corresponding period in 2016
* PPC's shares fall by more than 2 pct (Releads, adds details, CRH response)
BRUSSELS, Oct 31 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* CRH has now received Ash Grove shareholder approval for proposed acquisition at a total consideration of $3.5 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Rachel Armstrong)
DUBLIN, Oct 20 A majority of Ash Grove Cement's shareholders approved the sale of the U.S. cement maker to Ireland's CRH on Friday after a rival bid from Summit Materials failed to materialise.
* Ash Grove Cement Company announces stockholder approval of pending acquisition by CRH Plc