Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO.O)
8 Dec 2017
NEW YORK (In this version of the Nov. 28 story IOTA corrects partners in the project to remove reference to Cisco in headline and first paragraph and Huawei in fifth paragraph, include Microsoft in headline and text. IOTA clarified that the error was due to the fact that it co-founded the Trusted IoT Alliance with Cisco.)
NEW YORK, Nov 28 IOTA, an open-source blockchain network, has teamed up with some of the biggest global corporate names led by Microsoft, Volkswagen and Samsung Group to launch what is aimed to be a secure marketplace for data, IOTA co-founder David Sønstebø said on Tuesday.
Nov 20 U.S. stock indexes opened slightly higher on Monday, led by gains in technology stocks including Cisco and PayPal.
NEW YORK Wall Street's main indexes rose sharply on Thursday boosted by earnings-related gains in Wal-Mart and Cisco, while a tax bill expected to boost corporate earnings passed its first, if smallest, hurdle. | Video
* Dow up 0.8 pct, S&P 500 up 0.82 pct, Nasdaq up 1.30 pct (Updates to close)
* Dow up 0.83 pct, S&P 500 up 0.86 pct, Nasdaq up 1.38 pct (Updates prices, adds tax bill vote, changes comment, byline)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.77 pct, S&P 0.76 pct, Nasdaq 1.17 pct (Changes comment, updates prices, adds details on tax plan)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.55 pct, S&P 0.44 pct, Nasdaq 0.72 pct (Updates to open)
Nov 16 U.S. stocks indexes opened higher on Thursday after two days of losses, driven by strong earnings from Wal-Mart and Cisco.
* Futures up: Dow 68 pts, S&P 7.75 pts, Nasdaq 26 pts (Adds comment, details, updates prices)
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICb.ST)||52.90kr||+0.05|
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICa.ST)||52.75kr||+0.10|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$21.07||+0.10|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$154.81||+1.24|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$84.16||+1.67|
|Dell Inc. (4331.HK)||--||--|
|Alcatel Lucent SA (ALUA.PA)||--||--|
|Symantec Corporation (SYMC.OQ)||$27.98||+0.42|
|VMware, Inc. (VMW.N)||$119.57||+2.35|
|Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR.N)||$28.38||-0.04|