Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO.OQ)
* CHINA UNICOM TEAMS WITH CISCO TO ENABLE CLOUD + NETWORK SYNERGY WITH SEGMENT ROUTING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GONG.IO EXTENDS A1 FUNDING ROUND WITH INVESTMENT FROM CISCO INVESTMENTS
* APPOINTMENT OF GARRETT BRINGS CISCO'S BOARD TO 12 MEMBERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CISCO ANNOUNCES NEW CHIEF SALES AND MARKETING OFFICER AND NEW CHIEF CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE OFFICER
BRIEF-Arista Networks Says On March 23, Administrative Law Judge At International Trade Commission Issued A Recommended Determination
* ARISTA NETWORKS SAYS ON MARCH 23, ADMINISTRATIVE LAW JUDGE AT INTERNATIONAL TRADE COMMISSION ISSUED A RECOMMENDED DETERMINATION - SEC FILING
Smartsheet Inc, a U.S. vendor of software used by corporate employees to collaborate on projects, has hired investment banks for an initial public offering (IPO) that could value it at about $1 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.
March 25 Smartsheet Inc, a U.S. vendor of software used by corporate employees to collaborate on projects, has hired investment banks for an initial public offering (IPO) that could value it at about $1 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.
* CISCO - GOVERNMENT OF PORTUGAL & CO SIGNED MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (MOU) TO ACCELERATE COUNTRY DIGITIZATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
BRIEF-Saudi Telecom Company And Cisco Sign Strategic MoU To Bring The Benefits Of 5G To Saudi Arabia
* SAUDI TELECOM COMPANY (STC) AND CISCO SIGN STRATEGIC MOU TO BRING THE BENEFITS OF 5G TO SAUDI ARABIA Source text for Eikon:
NEW YORK U.S. stocks may have recovered only about half the ground lost in the recent selloff, but traders in the derivatives market are fast dialing down their fears of more ructions.
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICb.ST)||65.76kr||-1.06|
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICa.ST)||65.40kr||-1.20|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$21.47||+0.16|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$146.88||+0.94|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$94.55||+2.24|
|Dell Inc. (4331.HK)||--||--|
|Alcatel Lucent SA (ALUA.PA)||--||--|
|Symantec Corporation (SYMC.OQ)||$28.94||+0.46|
|VMware, Inc. (VMW.N)||$132.91||+1.29|
|Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR.N)||$24.45||+0.17|