CSRA Inc (CSRA.N)
23 Feb 2018
* CSRA INC SAYS UPON DEAL TERMINATION UNDER CIRCUMSTANCES, WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY GENERAL DYNAMICS TERMINATION FEE OF $204 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2Bm54ct) Further company coverage:
Feb 12 General Dynamics Corp said on Monday it would buy government IT contractor CSRA Inc for about $6.8 billion to expand its information technology unit's customer base.
* GENERAL DYNAMICS CORP - DEAL ACCRETIVE TO EARNINGS AND FREE CASH FLOW PER SHARE IN 2019
* CSRA ANNOUNCES THIRD QUARTER FISCAL YEAR 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* CSRA INC - ON DEC 29, CO ENTERED INTO THIRD AMENDMENT TO CREDIT AGREEMENT AMONG THE COMPANY AND OTHERS- SEC FILING
* CSRA announces second quarter fiscal year 2018 financial results
* CSRA Inc - when transaction closes, Praxis Engineering Technologies Llc will become a wholly-owned subsidiary of CSRA Llc Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Csra Inc - one-year, potential $34.6 million blanket purchase agreement (bpa) includes two one-year options
A U.S. grand jury on Wednesday indicted a California technology executive and a former manager at Commonwealth Bank of Australia over their alleged involvement in a bribery scheme to generate more money for shareholders of the executive's cloud computing company.
Sept 27 A U.S. grand jury on Wednesday indicted a California technology executive and a former manager at Commonwealth Bank of Australia over their alleged involvement in a bribery scheme to generate more money for shareholders of the executive's cloud computing company.
|Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT.N)||$358.69||+3.28|
|Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC.N)||$351.51||+2.88|
|Raytheon Company (RTN.N)||$218.24||+2.88|
|Boeing Co (BA.N)||$356.66||+0.74|
|General Dynamics Corporation (GD.N)||$221.00||+0.86|
|Science Applications International Corp (SAIC.N)||$72.96||-0.24|
|Leidos Inc (SEAP.PK)||--||--|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$155.52||+2.34|
|AT&T Inc. (T.N)||$36.72||+0.25|
|Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ.N)||$48.29||+0.42|